All users must be of at least the age of 18, and agree to not use the PicHosters service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct and copyright. PicHosters is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. Users must not use the PicHosters service to violate any laws, including but not limited to, harrassment and revenge porn laws. Any violations will result in the immediate deletion of all images PicHosters has on record for the user account.
All users visit and enjoy the services PicHosters at their own risk. All users understand that images uploaded on PicHosters are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, that advertisements will be placed around them, and all PicHosters users understand and agree that PicHosters cannot be held responsible for the content or advertisements posted on its web site and that you may be exposed to such materials and that you use the PicHosters service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the PicHosters.com service for any reason and without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Premium Service Payments
PicHosters.com is owned and managed by Media Hosters LLC of Miami Beach, Florida USA. Our full contact information can be found on the Contact Us page.
Your credit or debit card statement will show payment to Media Hosters LLC and you will receive a separate receipt by email in that name.
Premium Service Cancellations
We hate to see you leave, but if you wish to cancel and have your premium subscription expire at the end of the current term, please use the link in your control panel, review your current subscription(s) and click the "Cancel" link.
Premium Service Refunds
All Premium Services are non-refundable after 3 days from date of purchase. If you have changed your mind and feel you are eligible for a refund, within 3 days of purchase, please send a message using our contact form with the following information.
- Why you are asking for a refund;
- Transaction identifying information such as account username, transaction number and date of purchase and
- Any additional information the Customer Service team asks for in order to process your refund request.
Photo Content Information
PicHosters will allow both genaral photography images and adult images containing nudity.
PicHosters does not allow any images displaying nude minors or child pornography. PicHosters does not allow any images of unwilling participants that also display nudity or sex acts, such as revenge porn, images of sexual abuse or rape. PicHosters does not allow any images displaying racial signs, phrases, terms or violence.
PicHosters reserves the right to delete any images its staff consider offensive or to have violated these conditions.
PicHosters claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
PicHosters does not host user submitted content, files, images or icons within the United States of America and is not subject to the copyright laws of the United States of America.
PicHosters will review all copyright infringement claims received and may, at it's own discretion, remove images found to have been upload or distributed in violation of any such laws. The determination is founded on the copyright laws of the country hosting the server(s) upon which the image rests, not n the claimant''s choosen venue or country. To make a valid claim you must provide PicHosters with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit PicHosters to locate the material among the tens of thousands of images hosted here;
- A statement listing the applicable copyright authority registration number(s) for the works or material you are claiming;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to us via the report abuse page.