Pay Per Download (PPD) Rates
Upload your files and you'll be paid for every file downloaded on your account. See the payment rates below:
|Tier:||Pay Per 1000 Views:|
|* Pay rates are per 1,000 image views. One view counted per IP within 24 hours. We do not count views from Ad-Blocker, BOTs, Autosurfers, URL Shorteners, Twitter or Facebook.|
- Tier 1: Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, New Zealand, United States
- Tier 2: Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden
- Tier 3: India, Japan, South Korea
- Tier 4: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Spain, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Iceland, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia
- Tier 5: Saint Barthélemy, Bermuda, Bahamas, Fiji, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Cayman Islands, Saint Lucia, Monaco, Saint Martin, Macao, Martinique, French Polynesia, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, San Marino, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, British Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Tier 6: United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Georgia, Greenland, Isle of Man, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Malaysia, Ukraine
- Tier 7: Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Argentina, Aruba, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Barbados, Bahrain, Brunei, Belarus, Belize, Chile, Costa Rica, Egypt, Gibraltar, Jamaica, Moldova, Macedonia, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa
How can I claim my rewards? Rewards payments are made weekly via PayPal, BitCoin, Check (USA Only) or ACH (USA Only). The minimum payout is $5.00 for PayPal or Bitcoin, and $20.00 for Check or ACH. Be sure to email us with your preferred payment method.
How do I get started? Sign-up for an free account on our registration page. We'll send an email to confirm your email address. Upload your first 10 pictures, then reply to that email asking to become an Rewards Affiliate.What else do I need to know?
- We only allow one account per user.
- One view counted per IP in a 24 hour period.
- Your uploads must comply with our TOS & Copyright policy.
- We reserve the rights to permanently ban users without notice if we detect the use of proxys, bots, autoclickers, iframes or e-mail hits.